Do you love hitting the open road and seeking adventure in a travel trailer? Then you need the appropriate insurance coverage. We can help!
What is Travel Trailer Insurance?
Travel trailer insurance is similar to automobile insurance, but is more comprehensive and specialized to provide protection for the following vehicles:
· Pop-up campers
· Stationary travel trailers
· Park model travel trailers
· Truck-mounted campers
Here’s some basic information on coverage options:
Types of Coverage Available
· Comprehensive/Collision Coverage: Protects your RV from damages such as fire, landslide, windstorm, vandalism and collision with another vehicle or objects.
· Liability-only Travel Trailer Policy: Protects against accidental damage to other people’s property or personal injury to individuals not listed on your policy.
· Emergency Expenses: Protection in case of a breakdown or damage to your travel trailer.
· Accessories Endorsements: For items attached to your trailer
· Full-timer Trailer Coverage: For those who live in their travel trailer most of the year.
· Campsite/Vacation Liability: Coverage while your travel trailer is parked in an RV park.
· Low Branch Collision: Protection against damages from low-hanging branches to your trailer, awnings and air conditioning units.
· Towing and Roadside Assistance
· Total Loss Replacement
Top Ways to Save on Your Premium:
· Consider raising your deductible.
· Keep up your good driving record.
· Ask about our multi-policy discounts.
We’re to Help
Before you hit the road, call James Purcell Insurance Broker Ltd today at 800-544-0904 to learn more about our travel trailer insurance options.
Disclaimer: This brochure is provided for informational purposes only. The information provided herein is not intended to be exhaustive, nor should it be construed as advice regarding coverage. Eligibility for coverage is not guaranteed and limited to the terms and conditions contained in the applicable policy. © 2008, 2011, 2013, 2016 Zywave, Inc.